30th December, 2021
Servicing the Bayswater and surrounding suburbs we are seeking a candidate who has a friendly, helpful personality and enjoys physical outdoor labour. This unique role offers 35 – 38 hours per week but over a 4-day period, starting at 7:30am through until 5:00pm. Flexibility around days you can work would be advantageous.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the requirements of gardening and grounds maintenance and have the ability to communicate and connect with the elderly. This fast-paced role is ideal for someone who is motivated by completing tasks effectively and to a high standard.
- Lawn mowing and edging
- Hedge trimming
- Trimming of trees and shrubs
- General garden maintenance
- Building and maintaining relationships with the elderly
- Current Manual driver’s license
- Previous gardening experience
- Current police clearance
- Ability to communicate and relate with the elderly
- Ability to work quickly and effectively within a team
To register your interest please send your resume via the links provided.