12th January, 2022
An exciting opportunity to join a well-known provider of NDIS services within the WA community.
As industry experts in their field, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of services to a large client base across the state.
Based in Perth, this leadership role requires a strong understanding of NDIS Quality and Safeguard Standards and Governance, whilst being responsible for work allocation, performance management, reporting and external stakeholder engagement.
Duties will include:
- Maintain sustainable NDIS business solutions ensuring clients are receiving the highest level of care and support
- Management, coordination, planning and development of NDIS service offerings
- Implementation and evaluations of activities relating to NDIS services
- Maintain up to date knowledge of changes to legislation within the sector
- Identify ongoing training opportunities for staff and provide coaching and mentoring
- Assist clients in reaching their NDIS goals in line with their care plans
- Manage case load of allocated participants
- Streamline processes and procedures and identify opportunities for improvement
- Establish and maintain relationships with external providers and stakeholders
- Monitor and measure service delivery and program performances
- Ensure funding contract compliance by monitoring KPI’s and outcomes
This is a hands on role that requires strong leadership skills coupled with your in-depth working knowledge of NDIS standards and service offerings.
Proven experience in growing an NDIS portfolio that empowers clients and contributes to the ongoing success and positioning of an organisation as industry leaders will be highly regarded.
To register your interest, please send your resume via the link provided or call Heidi on 0411 08 2345
Apply For Job