13th January, 2022
With a strong emphasis on policy and procedures, this role works closely with the People and Culture department, Line Managers and the Executive team ensuring WHS best practice across the organisation.
Duties will include:
- Continuous improvement and development of policies and procedures
- Assist in developing compliance strategies
- Identify areas of risk and non-compliance
- Assist with internal and external audits and resolving non-compliance issues
- Developing WHS polices, programs and internal systems to meet the needs of the organisation
- Collate monthly WHS reports for management, identifying area of risk and non compliance
- Investigate incidents and near misses and identify corrective actions
- Conduct inductions and tool box meetings with new and existing staff
- Provide ongoing training and develop suitable training material
To be successful in the role, you must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to negotiate and influence effective change within workplace health and safety. A proven ability to write and develop policies, procedures and supporting documentation is essential in this role and report writing skills.
You will be welcomed into an organisation that is renowned as industry leaders and who take great pride in the work they do in the community.
To apply, please send your resume to Heidi Gamble via the links provided.