05th January, 2022
This award-winning community-based Not for Profit provides vital home care services to their clients which include the Elderly and people living with Disabilities.
Due to their impeccable reputation, they are seeking the expertise of a dedicated Scheduler to join the rostering team. Previous experience is not essential as all training and support will be provided to ensure your ongoing success.
As a Scheduler, you will play a pivotal role in the smooth coordination of Support Workers ensuring all clients are receiving exceptional care and support.
Reporting to the Community Care Manager, your duties will include:
- Developing and maintaining rolling rosters to meet clients’ needs
- Responding to short notice changes to the rosters whilst remaining calm and professional
- Maintaining a client-centric approach whilst working collaboratively with staff to create a win-win scenario
- Reconciliation of the rosters and staffing hours and generating various reports
- Ensuring clients preferences, needs, and care levels are met
- Scheduling of volunteers for community engagement and events
- Ensure clients are actively involved in the decision making relating to their care
To be successful in this role you must have a high level of organisational skills and the ability to communicate to a range of clients of all ages and backgrounds. Your ability to multitask and utilise internal rostering systems is essential.
You must be a team player who can think on your feet and someone who thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment and has a genuine interest in enhancing the lives and wellbeing of the Elderly and people living with disabilities.
To register please send your resume to Joe Norris via the links provided or call 0435 319 727 for a confidential discussion.
Apply For Job