13th January, 2022
Our client is a leader in providing workshop solutions for the automotive and heavy vehicle markets across Australia. With head office based out of central Brisbane and a national span across the other major capital cities they continue to grow while delivering on exceptional service and provide innovative state of the art workshop solutions.
Due to their continued growth we need a Service Diagnostics Support Technician to provide prompt, efficient and reliable service to new and current customers. The Service Diagnostics team is responsible for the effective support given to both customers and Field Service Technicians and being the point of contact for any technical issues, reviewing job orders and providing accurate, timely quotes for customers. This is fantastic opportunity to bring your trade skills across in a full support role and continue to guide, mentor and advise a team of skilled Service Technicians as well as a range of customers across Australia. This is a newly created position supporting a fantastic team as they continue to grow, develop and deliver a first class product and service.
- Managing a range of enquiries via email and calls
- Answering detailed product and service enquiries
- Allocate workflow and prioritise job scheduling
- Delivery of prompt and accurate parts quotations
- Offer phone and email support to Service Technicians and customers
- Liaising with manufacturer’s and suppliers to obtain necessary parts and accurate quotations
- Build positive relationships with customers while delivering solutions
- Ensure all service reports are completed
- Ability to occasionally travel interstate to support other Service Technicians
- Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Previous experience in a busy maintenance or technical service role is essential
- Operational knowledge of automotive workshops
- Experience with diagnostics on automotive workshop equipment or similar
- Ability to read, review and interpret maintenance and repair manuals
- Good experience in operating Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise tasks and find solutions
- A team player
If this sounds like a role that you wish to be part of please apply using the link below. The recruitment process for this role commences immediately.
Apply For Job