19th July, 2022
This highly prestigious organisation is seeking the skills of a Hire Coordinator who has outstanding customer service skills and the to ability work in a fast-paced demanding industry. The successful candidate will be the first point of contact and responsible for working closely with the operations team to coordinate earthmoving hire requests.
With an excellent internal team culture, this rapidly growing business highly values its staff and heavily invests in professional training and personal development. Based in Kewdale, the successful candidate will be offered a full-time position with ongoing product training and support.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this role will see you become part of a national team within a company that prides itself on delivering exceptional service within the construction industry.
Duties will include:
- Answering incoming hire requests and assisting clients with their hire needs
- Work closely with the operations team to ensure equipment is delivered on time
- Arranging quotes based on the client’s needs
- Follow up on quotes to ensure the clients have all the information they need to make decisions
- Entering client information into the CRM system
- Stay in proactive contact with key clients in relation to upcoming works and opportunities
- Problem-solving and offering solutions to meet the client’s requests
- General administration support for the department
- Three years of experience within an outbound and/or inbound customer service environment
- Experience working within a fast-paced customer-centric team that is results driven
- Ability to manage competing priorities whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Exceptional computer skills
- Excellent presentation, communication, and organisational skills
- Positive and outgoing personality with a can-do attitude
- Previous experience within the hire industry would be highly advantageous but not essential
This company continues to grow and expand due to its dedication to service delivery and can offer ongoing growth opportunities for the successful candidate. To be successful in the role you must be able to build strong relationships, have a high level of accuracy, and take pride in the work you produce.
An attractive salary package is on offer for the successful candidate along with great working conditions and team-orientated company culture.
To apply please contact Joe Norris on 0435 319 727 or apply via the provided link.
Apply For Job