20th July, 2022
Do you love scheduling and want to be part of a fast paced, award winning organisation where teamwork and collaboration are essential? Call now to discuss.
Scheduler This award winning community based Not for Profit provides vital home care services to their clients which include the Elderly and people living with Disabilities.
Due to their impeccable reputation and their unfailing support for their clients they are seeking the expertise of an experienced Scheduler to join the rostering team.
As a Scheduler you will play a pivotal role in the smooth coordination of support workers ensuring all clients are receiving exceptional care and support.
Reporting to the Community Care Manager, your duties will include:
- Developing and maintaining rolling rosters to meet clients’ needs
- Responding to short notice changes to the rosters whilst remaining calm and professional
- Maintaining a client centric approach whilst working collaboratively with staff to create a win win scenario
- Reconciliation of the rosters and staffing hours and generating various reports
- Ensuring clients preferences, needs and care levels are met
- Scheduling of volunteers for community engagement and events
- Weekly and monthly management reports including outcomes and delivery of services
- Ensure clients are actively involved in the decision making relating to their care
To be successful in this role you must have previous experience with scheduling of staff and rostering. Your compassionate nature coupled with a high level of organisational skills and ability to multitask is essential.
You must be a team player who can think on your feet and someone who thrives in a fast paced, changing environment and have a genuine interest in enhancing the lives and wellbeing of the Elderly and people living with disabilities.
To register please send your resume to Joe Norris via the links provided or call 0435 319 727 for a confidential discussion.
Apply For Job