29th July, 2022
An outstanding opportunity has become available due to the organisation’s reputation and continued growth throughout the Brisbane area. Seeking a well-presented and self-motivated sales professional, for a dynamic role specialising in capital equipment sales across a broad range of automotive sectors. The successful candidate will thrive on building effective relationships and taking ownership of a broad product range.
With an outstanding reputation built over 25 years, this company is now a leader within the industry and provides excellent technical and ongoing support to its clients. With a wide range of quality products sourced globally, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing solution-based sales for businesses across the Brisbane area.
With ongoing technical training and a strong focus on sales development, they are seeking to appoint a Technical Equipment Sales Specialist who can take ownership of this role and build long-term client relationships.
- Identify new clients and opportunities throughout the automotive, mining, mechanical, heavy vehicle/ haulage, and fleet sectors
- Coordinate client meetings by territories to increase efficiencies
- Identify opportunities to provide clients with additional products and services which will benefit the client
- Build strong long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Manage your pipeline and achieve quarterly KPI’s
- Be the first point of contact for the clients and assist with their technical queries and provide solutions
- Provide onsite product demonstrations
- Previous business development and capital equipment sales experience
- Current HR License or willingness to obtain
- Sound mechanical aptitude
- Previous exposure to the automotive, mining, mechanical, or engineering sectors would be beneficial
- Ability to identify and communicate professionally with decision makers
- Excellent communication, presentation, and time management skills
- Integrity, honesty & a passion for service
- Self-motivation, confident and positive disposition
- Sound written, verbal, and computer literacy skills
- Diesel Mechanic qualification (or similar) would be highly advantageous
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will work within a supportive sales and management team whilst receiving strong administrative support, in-depth product and services training, exceptional base salary, and commission. You will also be provided a fully maintained vehicle, technology, and communication tools as well as being given the opportunity to progress within the company.
As you would be working for the National head office, you will also have the advantage to learn the intricacies of each piece of equipment from the highly qualified and experienced service team. This organisation also prides itself on not only providing a positive and job secure work environment, but also exceptional products and services which are unmatched within the market.
If you are seeking a long-term career opportunity, please contact Joe Norris on 0435 319 727 for a confidential conversation or apply via the provided link.
Apply For Job