19th July, 2022
We are currently seeking a dedicated and highly motivated Warehouse Store Person for a permanent position. Based in Bentley, this role involves all aspects of warehousing including utilising tablets to pick and prepare orders for dispatch and operating electric reach trucks.
Working with an industry-leading organisation, this role offers excellent professional development and progression opportunities. To be successful in this role you will need to be able to safely operate a forklift and be physically fit and healthy. You will be responsible for picking, packing, stacking, and wrapping pallets for transportation. You will also be responsible for manually offloading containers when required.
- Loading and unloading of materials and orders
- Safe operation of forklift and reach trucks
- Unloading of shipping containers
- All aspects of picking and packing orders
- Ability to self-manage while adhering to safety and standards
- High level of attention to detail to ensure full orders are being picked
- Current LF licence
- Sound time management skills
- Computer literacy
- Solid problem-solving abilities including strong communication skills
- Able to work well autonomously
- Own transport
Ideally seeking a candidate who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and has a background in warehousing and logistics, this organisation will provide all necessary training and ongoing support to ensure your success.
With a great team culture and work conditions, you will be provided with the opportunity to quickly progress and diversify your warehousing skills.
To register your interest, please call Joe Norris on 0435 319 727 or apply via the provided link.
Apply For Job